Liquor Supply in Cabin

First Regent cruise is coming up in April. Just wondering what liquor is supplied in the mini fridge or cabin bar area. We are booked in Concierge cabin. I assume you can request a specific liquor as well.

Everyone gets a bottle of champagne, and there will likely be some sodas and generic beers. Shortly after you arrive in your suite, your attendant will ring the bell, introduce themselves, explain how laundry and everything works, and ask you what you'd like in your minibar. We asked for a bottle of Côtes du Rhône and a bottle of Grand Marnier. When we returned from dinner, both were there, including a 1L (!) of Grand Marnier. If you run out, of course they'll bring you more, or bring you something else, if you tire of your initial request.

Truth be told, we were rarely in the suite during the day (new port every morning, and we enjoyed the public spaces, lounges and restaurants, where we could get whatever we wanted to drink, in the afternoon) and were generally so full after dinner that we hardly ever touched any of the food or drink provided in the suite. I opened the CdR one day and had one glass on the balcony while my wife got ready for dinner. We never opened the champagne or the Grand Marnier.

This summer, we have a couple of sea days and will likely have a bit more time to drink the champagne, especially. 

At Concierge ( or below) level: 

Ask your Room Steward during that initial first afternoon introductory meeting in the Suite for the list of "included" wines and spirits.  Wide selection.  Select two.  They will be delivered that evening.  And, replaced throughout the cruise segment, as needed. Want a soft drink not in the fridge?  Just ask for a replacement.  

As to "any liquor"--

that might require ordering something from the Reserve List--which is wide selection--using OBCs or a charge on your CC.  Just like if you order from that Reserve List at a dining venue. 

Great way to use OBCs. 

Penthouse Level and above:  Long-before cruise, guests go online using the Booking Number to access that segment.  Go to Butler.  Preselect those wines or spirits, along with fruit bowl variety, pillow type, and several other amenities. They will be in the Suite upon first-day arrival. 

GOARMY!

• Thanks 2

You can also ask your TA, that you would like diet tonic water and Hendricks gin in your cabin.  They can make a request and hopefully it is waiting for you when you get to your concierge cabin.  This has always worked for us.   Mind you,  club soda is sometimes an issue - I have received club water, soda water,  seltzer and a bunch of things that aren’t the club soda that is served in the states!  Lol.  

On 1/10/2024 at 7:05 PM, GOARMY said:

As to "any liquor"--

that might require ordering something from the Reserve List--which is wide selection--using OBCs or a charge on your CC.  Just like if you order from that Reserve List at a dining venue. 

GOARMY!

Just to be clear: any alcohol that can be ordered in a bar or restaurant at no up charge can be ordered for the room. There’s generally very satisfactory choices without having to resort to the reserve list. But, if you have OBCs to burn, go for it…..

• Like 1

my 3 cruises on regentwere in a concierge 

now I am in  a G2 on the Splendor as - being single -  the supplement was too high

do guests  in "basis" cabins also receive liquor ?