Regal Princess - Internet Cafe

beshears

I don't know if I will be wanting to hook up to the computer, but here is my question. I am planning on purchasing the Premier Package, or the most expensive one. I believe that includes the use of the Internet Cafe. Is there a limit on how long you use the computer, or an extra cost once you hook up to it, and if so, how much and for how many minutes?

Anybody can use the computers in the Cafe...but it is NOT free.  You have to log on using your pre-purchased wifi plan and then use whatever minutes you have available to you.  If you book with Plus or Premier...you have unlimited minutes.

• Like 1

You used to be able to purchase wifi from within your cruise personalizer...now it must be done on the app if you wish to pre-purchase.  There is no "penalty" in waiting to purchase a wifi plan after you board...same price.

• Like 1

Thanks for your input. At this point, it looks like I will be purchasing the Premier package, and it looks like it comes with "unlimited" minutes, if I decide to use the internet cafe.

All the wifi plans come with unlimited minutes. Princess doesn't limit minutes like other lines do. And they don't have different speeds for different prices either. With Plus and Premier, wifi is free. Premier lets you hook up to 4 devices at a time while Plus has the 1 device plan.

Standard fare passengers have to pay for it -- $14.99 a day for one device at a time and $39.99 for 4 devices at a time.

Here are the details:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/princess-medallionclass/medallionnet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacMadame said:

All the wifi plans come with unlimited minutes. Princess doesn't limit minutes like other lines do. And they don't have different speeds for different prices either. With Plus and Premier, wifi is free. Premier lets you hook up to 4 devices at a time while Plus has the 1 device plan.

Standard fare passengers have to pay for it -- $14.99 a day for one device at a time and $39.99 for 4 devices at a time.

Here are the details:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/princess-medallionclass/medallionnet

One note is that Platinum and Elite cruisers pay half these rates. Rank does have its privileges, sometimes. 

Edited by Honolulu Blue