Ruby Princess cruise Hawaii April 2024 - Not able to access booking even after paying in full

Blued61

I am not able to access my booking for Ruby Princess cruise April 2024 even though I have paid in full 2 days ago. I can see in the roll call that other cruisers are booking dining and excursions. Why can't I. Travel agent said wait some more. What's the deal?

13 minutes ago, Blued61 said:

Booked and paid in full but still unable to access my booking for reservations dining and excursions. Why? TA says wait.

Are you using the app?

I think that is the only way to book dinning reservations.

On the same cruise.

Booked dining on the old app weeks ago.

Did final payment a week ago.

Ta sent final paid invoice but nothing showns on line from Princess confirming this.

Will wait for the suggested  75 days out for  luggage tags.

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Ruby Princess cruise Hawaii April 2024 - Not able to access booking even after paying in full

When you say access your booking, do you mean you can log in, but nothing there, or you can't log in to the App? Provided I'm understanding your question correctly, log in to the Princess website. Go to Manage my Booking. Under the boxes to download the App versions, select use web version. Scroll to the bottom and log in using your name and booking number. You do not need to download the App to book dining.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, AZjohn said:

Are you using the app?

I think that is the only way to book dinning reservations.

I tried the app after your suggestion. Yes the app let me in to my booking. On the app I am able to make reservations however for security reasons I am apprehensive to enter my cc details and would like to do this through the Princess site. When I try to access the Princess site booking, I can log in but then it boots me out saying I 'no access to the booking'

3 minutes ago, Blued61 said:

I tried the app after your suggestion. Yes the app let me in to my booking. On the app I am able to make reservations however for security reasons I am apprehensive to enter my cc details and would like to do this through the Princess site. When I try to access the Princess site booking, I can log in but then it boots me out saying I 'no access to the booking'

Oh well, you tried.

I would normally suggest calling to make reservation but, I wouldn’t with Princess.

Cheers

12 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

When you say access your booking, do you mean you can log in, but nothing there, or you can't log in to the App? Provided I'm understanding your question correctly, log in to the Princess website. Go to Manage my Booking. Under the boxes to download the App versions, select use web version. Scroll to the bottom and log in using your name and booking number. You do not need to download the App to book dining.

Will try your suggestion. Thank you