QR Code/Boarding Pass on new app - Question!!

dixiejen

Hi everyone! Quick question… I have the app(s) on my phone and it shows both my husband and me (both green lane) as far as required check-in steps, documents, etc. But there is only one boarding pass/QR code —  in my name. Since his other info is in my app, do we only need to one boarding pass or does he have to download the app, too? Or do we even need that if we have our medallions? Thanks so much!

Jen

The new app doesn't have the QR code. Just green or blue. I've not been asked recently whether I was green or blue, just if I had my medallion 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ombud said:

The new app doesn't have the QR code. Just green or blue. I've not been asked recently whether I was green or blue, just if I had my medallion 

The new app does have the QR code. It is in the "Boarding Pass" tab toward the top of the home page.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlueCO102 said:

The new app does have the QR code. It is in the "Boarding Pass" tab toward the top of the home page.

OK. I'm too far out. 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, memoak said:

Never been asked for QR code. Just medallion and passport.  They do want to take a new security photo whenever my facial hair changes 

Thanks for the responses! I’m not going to worry about it then. And I’ll do my best to not grow a beard between now and Saturday! 🤪

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BlueCO102 said:

I am not seeing a boarding tab.  My cruise starts on February 5.  Is it still too early for that to appear or am I just missing something?

9 hours ago, Carnevale said:

I am not seeing a boarding tab.  My cruise starts on February 5.  Is it still too early for that to appear or am I just missing something?

Same here, not going to worry about it. 

May just be too soon… On the new app, at the top just under “x days until embarkation”,you’’ see some slinging tabs like “required check-in steps”, ‘packages”, “luggage tags”, etc. It seems like maybe a week or less before my cruise, a “boarding pass” tab showed up. Still says to have your medallion and passports visible, so like the other responders said — doesn’t seem to have much purpose!