Using onboard credit for excursions

Richk582

On 1/13/2024 at 10:29 AM, Roland4 said:

To the best of my knowledge, and I stand to be corrected, Crystal is the only line that does not require payment at the time of booking for shore excursions. And before someone jumps in here, I am NOT including the "no cost" excursions that some lines offer. 

I will jump...

SS does not require payment for its premium (added cost) excursions.  They are posted to your account once on board.

Seabourn does require prepayment, but will refund (without cancelling) those cruises against both non refundable and refundable OBC. 

4 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

I will jump...

SS does not require payment for its premium (added cost) excursions.  They are posted to your account once on board.

Seabourn does require prepayment, but will refund (without cancelling) those cruises against both non refundable and refundable OBC. 

To add to above…Regent requires prepayment at time of booking but will first use the OBC noted on your reservation. We find this very convenient. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Emdee said:

To add to above…Regent requires prepayment at time of booking but will first use the OBC noted on your reservation. We find this very convenient. 

That was also the practice when we were on Azamara a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 5:24 AM, dread pineapple roberts said:

Hello, Crystal Guest Relations!

May I also contact you at that email address about the possibility of getting a ship on board preview when it docks near my home town?

After a disappointing cruise on another line, I am thinking about Crystal, but since you have older ships, I would like a looksee first. And then, not that I'm testing you, but I am interested to see how responsive you are on Cruise Critic since you only have two posts. I know, same as me!

Hello dread pineapple roberts, please contact our Onboard Guest Services at obgs@crystalcruises.com for further assistance. Thank you, Crystal Guest Relations 

• Thanks 1