OCEANIA HELL: A reason to use another cruise line.

Bongomauka

4 hours ago, broberts said:

The only people that are confused are those that want to be. From the very first post the OP has been clear about the problem.

Actually, in this case, that’s far from the truth. 
In any case, let’s hope for the best for OP and also hope that the next OP response is saved for a report of the outcome.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Actually, in this case, that’s far from the truth. 
In any case, let’s hope for the best for OP and also hope that the next OP response is saved for a report of the outcome.

You find this confusing?

On 1/12/2024 at 12:36 AM, Bongomauka said:

...All we need now is for Oceania/NCL to step up and provide necessary documentation so we can wake up from this nightmare. 

Cabling me a liar doesn't make it so.

3 minutes ago, broberts said:

You find this confusing?

A business writing class would clean up the original post immensely.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, broberts said:

Classic victim blaming. 🙄

If you wanted actual victim blaming, I'm not surprised the saga has unfolded the way it has based upon the first post.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, broberts said:

You find this confusing?

No one is “cabling” (or calling) you a liar. And I, for one, am crystal clear about what the “problem” is perceived/reported to be by the OP. 

That said,  the fact remains that it’s the sum total of OP’s posts beyond his/her original statement concerning a perception of O “wrongdoing” that often confuses, muddies and poorly presents the underpinnings, justifications and culture of evidence for the initial complaint. In short, a lack of OP completeness and clarity has resulted in a need for numerous respondents to keep asking for more information/clarification as they try to formulate and offer solutions.

Ergo, what confusion exists here is in OP’s presentation style and content as opposed to confusion in reader comprehension. And NO, that’s not “victim blaming.” It’s merely stating an academic observation that deserves attention.

And, thus, the best course of action for the OP (as the clock ticks away), is to digest and apply the most useful of the help that has been offered here, take a break from posting in an attempt to focus on the tasks at hand and report back here on the final outcome of the ordeal. 

• Like 7