Itenerary

MHolt615

4 minutes ago, MHolt615 said:

We are cruising on the Apex this Saturday 1/20/24 and would love to know what the entertainment itinerary is.  Thanks in advance!

It isn’t always the same cruise to cruise. Performers leave the ship upon debarkation and new ones get on. The main shows are probably the same, but groups, comedians, solo performers, bands and dj’s can change.

It will all be in you dailies. 

Edited by CruisersTimesThree

Check the 1/13 Apex on the cruise app.  You should be able to select Daily Planner Tab and see what is on the current cruise.   I don't believe beyond that anyone will know what will be.  Just select the day and then browse the time of the shows and what's on.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

On your profile page "select a different cruise"  then "Lets add it now" then "browse our ships" then "Celebrity Apex" then the current cruise (top of the list).  You will see everything for the current cruise of that ship.  

If your cruise is more than a week or two out the Daily Planner may not populate until you connect onboard.  Generally I can see Daily Activities a few weeks out but the My Calendar doesn't populate until I get onboard.