Booking Connecting Yacht Club Cabins without 4 Passengers per Cabin

peder

I would like to book connecting YC cabins on the Virtuosa for 5 people in total (with 3 younger kids), but (and this is a common problem in any class of cabin with MSC) the only connecting cabins in YC are for 4 people, meaning I'd need 8 total in my party to be able to book the 2 connecting cabins. Adjoining cabins do not work for us, we need connecting.

How do folks work around this? Is this something MSC customer service would handle?

Maybe I wasn't explaining correctly, the Meraviglia-class YC connecting rooms aren't available unless you have 4 passengers. If you specify 1-3 passengers, these rooms won't show up as available.

I suggest doing a mock booking with 4 people to confirm that both connecting staterooms are available. Also check if any other connecting pairs are available. Then with your 1st, 2nd, and even 3rd choices, call to book how you want to book. The phone rep should be able to get it done.

• Like 1

I've had trouble with the reps on the phone, because they don't know how to override the system. But still probably the best bet. I'll try the hang-up-and-try-again approach if I get a rep that can't help.