luggage tags received

I'm amazed - it's been so long since I received luggage tags, and I'm on a b2b2b2b, and so far I've received tags for first three of these cruises. A bit of overkill - I now have 18 luggage tags and thinking I'll probably get another set next week, and I'm solo in studio, and carryon only light packer (one 20" suitcase)...I could cover the entire bag in my luggage tags.

If they are starting to add back budget items cut in recent times, I can think of other things I'd rather have than luggage tags.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

and I'm solo in studio

I just don't understand the logic behind who gets tags and who doesn't.  I'm a solo in a regular inside cabin (on one cruise, but it's a 15-night) and I didn't get them...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hallux said:

I just don't understand the logic behind who gets tags and who doesn't.  I'm a solo in a regular inside cabin (on one cruise, but it's a 15-night) and I didn't get them...

I  was on a TA 16 night in November in a balcony and I didn't get them then. On the February 18 Viva FB page someone asked what room classes got unsolicited luggage tags and from Haven to me in Studio seems like every room

53 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

and I'm on a b2b2b2…

you only need luggage tags for the first cruise.

if you’ll be changing rooms for the second, third or fourth cruises, they will send special luggage tags to your cabin showing the old and new cabin locations… and your cabin attendant will move your bags. the ones they sent you are unnecessary.

the last time i got luggage tags in the mail was back in October 2021. never received any tags for my cruises after that date. i always needed to print them out 

i am only in a studio or inside cabin

2 hours ago, herbanrenewal said:

... TA 16 night in November in a balcony and I didn't get them then. On the February 18 Viva FB page someone asked what room classes got unsolicited luggage tags and from Haven to me in Studio seems like every room

Interesting, let's see whether we get anything (non-priority ones ?? ) for the upcoming TA as I see your name on the roll call while "fixing" that online spreadsheet ... Haven't seen any luggage tags mailed to us since last March (those're supposed to the "Priority" tags for the 2 "suites" booked.  

Your tags associated with being Sapphire or perhaps Diamond tier ??

I’ve been wondering the rhyme and reason behind them! We didn’t receive luggage tags for our July 2022 cruise (club balcony suite), but I received them in April 2023 for a solo cruise on the Epic (studio). Cruising next week on the Sky, and we have not received them either. 

3 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Interesting, let's see whether we get anything (non-priority ones ?? ) for the upcoming TA as I see your name on the roll call while "fixing" that online spreadsheet ... Haven't seen any luggage tags mailed to us since last March (those're supposed to the "Priority" tags for the 2 "suites" booked.  

Your tags associated with being Sapphire or perhaps Diamond tier ??

I am sapphire and by next yer will be diamond. I was sapphire for cruises last year so no change.

• Like 1