Koningsdam cabin 5217 aft Neptune

dmaikui

4 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Are you sure it was deck 5? I just looked, and I was on 7. I had a strange daybed/sofa under the TV. (I shouldn't have called it a "fainting couch" because those have a sloped end.) And if you look at Lisa's pictures, the china cabinet and desk were by the door. In 7188, the bed and sofa/daybed were near the door. 

L1020218 (2).JPG

The video I watched had the guy going inside and the cabin number was on the wall. I don't like the weird couch but I won't let it ruin my cruise🤣 it's kinda of a waste of space 

21 hours ago, dmaikui said:

Thank you again, I just found a youtube video of Koningsdam deck 5 aft suite. I has a weird pink chair thing under the TV, not nice like the own you showed.

The pink "chair thing" is probably this:

20240119_171037.thumb.jpg.384951a50c8d47d2cc97490f0236e065.jpg

It's kind of a square chair - not a sleeper. We've had those in a Neptune Suite and recently in s Signature Suite; they fit 1 person.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

The pink "chair thing" is probably this:

20240119_171037.thumb.jpg.384951a50c8d47d2cc97490f0236e065.jpg

It's kind of a square chair - not a sleeper. We've had those in a Neptune Suite and recently in s Signature Suite; they fit 1 person.

No, it was actually like a sofa with two cushions, I would say a Standard size bed or a large love seat. Tom and I could both sit on it but it is not overly comfortable to sit on. We actually would sit on those two chairs Tom is sitting in to read. 

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

No, it was actually like a sofa with two cushions, I would say a Standard size bed or a large love seat. Tom and I could both sit on it but it is not overly comfortable to sit on. We actually would sit on those two chairs Tom is sitting in to read. 

Got it. I clearly had the wrong "pink thing" in mind. I will say, our square pink thing was not comfortable. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Got it. I clearly had the wrong "pink thing" in mind. I will say, our square pink thing was not comfortable. 

There is a weird Pink kind of sofa on the Rotterdam in the Aft Vista Suites as well and that was just as uncomfortable as the sofa on the Nieuw Statendam. Who ever sold this furniture to HAL for the Signature Class Ships were probably laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1