My trip can’t get here soon enough!

Hydrotx

The temperatures keep dropping and I find myself thinking about tropical weather.  I keep saying to be patient til October.  It will be our first trip with MSC and trying out the YC.  I found myself thinking about what might be a nice gesture for the butler, maître d', etc and I thought about my wood working hobby.  So I’ll be bringing these on board to give select folks that make our trip enjoyable.

IMG_0619.thumb.jpeg.2e4339b70ea0ec3928d0c6a22a5c6fe8.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hydrotx said:

The temperatures keep dropping and I find myself thinking about tropical weather.  I keep saying to be patient til October.  It will be our first trip with MSC and trying out the YC.  I found myself thinking about what might be a nice gesture for the butler, maître d', etc and I thought about my wood working hobby.  So I’ll be bringing these on board to give select folks that make our trip enjoyable.

IMG_0619.thumb.jpeg.2e4339b70ea0ec3928d0c6a22a5c6fe8.jpeg

I feel you, its been sub zero all week here, 2 weeks to the minute we will be in Heathrow waiting to board the flight to Miami 🌴🍻☀️

Nice pens BTW

Edited by mcoler181
  • Thanks 1

Yes…we’re right there with you,  We just booked a quick getaway for end of February on the seashore.  We’re not in the frigid north…but it has been extra cold here in the south!

Those pens are very nice.  I love a nice pen and pad.

• Thanks 1

I just got off the Norwegian Escape in the Haven and Have the YC booked on the Seascape for September! Long time till our next cruise, may have to sneak one in around may. 

• Like 2