Question for anyone currently on board Symphony

fiftytoo

Because we are absolutely bursting with excitement and can't wait to join Symphony in Bali in just under 2 weeks, we are also keen to know which entertainers will be on board.  The Website isn't clear on this, and, if anyone reading this is currently on the ship, and without going to any trouble, could you let me know what you know 🙂   Also would like to know the CD and any guest lecturers etc. We'll be on for the month of February and disembarking in Hong Kong.  Curious to know how many passengers will be on each segment and hope to meet some of you on board.  

Edited by fiftytoo

Here's the thread from people who are on Symphony now.  Have a look and some of your questions are answered and ask them other questions if you want.

Have a great trip!

~Nancy

• Like 1

I had the exact same questions (in my mind), as fiftytoo posted.  I've read Tripacain's post (thank you for taking the time to do this), but don't remember seeing answers to the question regarding CD, entertainers, guest lecturers, passenger count etc for the next cruises etc.  Maybe no-one knows the answers to these yet? 

We disembarked today after a wonderful 17 days onboard. The guest lecturers were great, but I'm not sure that they are staying on. I cannot remember all the names, but we had Bill Toone, Peter Price, Karen Bohringer and others - all excellent. Our CD was Russ Grieves - again, we thought he did an absolutely excellent job. I'm sorry that I didn't keep copies of Reflections as I could have given a more comprehensive answer if I had. Although I cannot remember the names of all the lecturers, we found all the lectures we went to to be all worthwhile.

• Like 1

I don’t board until Bangkok going through to Singapore. I look forward to meeting you and others. 

Russ Grieves is currently CD until Singapore at which time Vicki van Tassel takes over. Gordon Porth will be in Cove from Bangkok onwards. Colin Salter replaced Dan Davies in the Avenue in Sydney today until March 12 at which time Dan returns. Carl Wishneusky is Guest Entertainer from Bangkok to HCM. 

Thankyou to all who have replied.  Loved Russ but not so keen on Vicki although she had such a huge following from Silversea.  She may turn out to be absolutely fabulous so will reserve judgement for second time around.  Certainly harder to work with a low passenger count.  Loved Bill Toone but looks like he will disembark before we get on. Fingers crossed our paths will meet next time.   Irrespective, I have no doubt we will enjoy every moment on board.