Bump to Diamond before next cruise?

Congratulations on making Diamond. Enjoy your benefits and wear your pin proudly. 

Bob & Nancy.     The Villages Florida

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 3:53 PM, LindaD22 said:

I just completed a 5-nt solo cruise that bumps our status to Diamond🎉🎉🎉 Our next cruise starts on February 2, it’s a 12-nt AUS/NZ cruise, so we would really appreciate the perks during that sailing. Realistically, how long does it take for C&A status to be updated?  Do you think it will be done before February 2? 

Our cruise in August will be our first as Diamond.  I'm also excited since we aren't drinkers the free drinks coupons will be used for mocktails and fresh oj and such. Which means I'm only purchasing a soda package for me. Hubby will get the Refreshment. Then I have 8 ( his4 & my 4 ) to get anything the soda package doesn't cover that I might want. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 2:53 PM, LindaD22 said:

I just completed a 5-nt solo cruise that bumps our status to Diamond🎉🎉🎉 Our next cruise starts on February 2, it’s a 12-nt AUS/NZ cruise, so we would really appreciate the perks during that sailing. Realistically, how long does it take for C&A status to be updated?  Do you think it will be done before February 2? 

We did a B2B cruise in August 2022 and achieved Diamond Plus status after the first cruise.  I sent an email to the Crown and Anchor help desk and they advised us to speak with the loyalty ambassador to ensure our change in status was granted for the 2nd cruise.  We did as directed on the first cruise and she told us to see her again on day 1 of the 2nd cruise.  She verified our new status, gave us new Sea Pass cards with the perks accorded us as D+ and our D+ pins 🙂

• Like 1