Anyone been on Tennessee Rivers itinerary?

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Music Cities cruise in early June last year and found the stops to be surprisingly interesting (Paducah, Clarksville) and the scenery beautiful. When we booked, we were thinking mostly of Memphis and Nashville rather than what we'd see in between. We did the included excursions and were happy with them. I think Jim Zim posted video reviews of his 2023 cruise for that itinerary on You Tube. 

• 1 month later...

I’m going to be on this cruise in June, also. If you have never been to Nashville, arrive a day or two early or stay after the cruise if it ends there as there are many things to see and do. I’m happy to offer suggestions if you’ve never been as I visit family there a few times each year. There is a complementary excursion offered to the Opry, so definitely sign up for that.

Does your cruise start or end in Nashville?

We end in Nashville, and have been there.  We love hanging out and wandering there.   And of course Eating!  Last time we were there did a “tasting “ walk.  Yum.  Also got to the Ryman very early on what was our Anniversary… instead of the customary tourist photo onstage I asked if my husband could sing onstage. Since there was nobody else to be seen, wish granted.  Great anniversary memory!  If you do know any “local “ haunts we may be interested.  Have been to several studios and museum.  Off the beaten path stuff sounds awesome.