On board credit

Clemmnj

Does anyone know if there has been a change to Celebrity’s on board credit policy? I am booked on a cruise in May and received a $600 on board credit. When I booked my excursions Celebrity applied the on board credit to the charges. Now however I am receiving notifications that I owe $600 even though I have paid in full for the cruise and my invoice has a zero balance. I am very confused. The on board credit is showing up as a credit on the invoice so I’m wondering if there has been a change in policy that I’m not aware of. Maybe on board credits can’t be used for excursions? But then why did they apply them to my excursions? I received no communication other than that I owe $600 and that just started a few weeks ago. I booked my excursions months ago. I would appreciate any insight. 

OBC can definitely be used for excursions.. you didn't happen to reprice your cruise to one that didn't have the OBC? If so they usually then send email so you can pay for your excursions instead of losing them but there's a limited time to pay.

When you go into Cruise Planner and go to the drop down with all the options it will show how much credit you have left. If it’s $600 it wasn’t applied but I would call celebrity anyway to get it worked out.