Infinity theme cruises

neacat

I’m thinking about a Greek cruise in Feb/March but I’ve seen several mentions of this ship being almost overtaken by large groups sometimes. Is there anyway of finding out when these might be occurring? I was once in a hotel that was packed with people for a wedding - we were real outsiders feeling very isolated and sidelined so don’t want a repeat type of performance.

You can try googling that ship and sail date to see if there are any matches.   But that doesn’t mean that there wouldn’t be a large group. Any private group, like a corporate group or a club or even a large family, wouldn’t be open to bookings of nonmembers, and so it would never show up on a search.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 9:09 AM, neacat said:

I’m thinking about a Greek cruise in Feb/March but I’ve seen several mentions of this ship being almost overtaken by large groups sometimes. Is there anyway of finding out when these might be occurring? I was once in a hotel that was packed with people for a wedding - we were real outsiders feeling very isolated and sidelined so don’t want a repeat type of performance.

For full charters, those are relatively easy to find out about. There are sites that list them. And if you happen to be on one when the ship is chartered out, they won't let you stay on it. They'll give you notice, a refund, and probably some compensation.

For partial charters by large groups, those are much harder to find out about. Search the Net and pray is about the best I can tell you. 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, normal54 said:

Norma and Stephen from Ontario. On the Best of Greece, Infinity on February 23 from Athens. 
anyone else out there going on this one. 

The place to connect with others on your sailing is the Roll Call section of Cruise Critic.  This is the general Celebrity board.

Here is the link to the Roll Call for your sailing.