*Carnival Spirit* - AFT Wrap Vista Suites - WHICH ROOM IS BEST?

Hello fellow cruisers!  I've had the honor to cruise on the SPIRIT in the VISTA AFT WRAP SUITES a couple of times now and I absolutely LOVE the layout of the 4th floor (We've been in Room 4228 a couple of times) - I have never seen the rooms on the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th floor but I believe that the 5th floor it does not have the "two room" walk-through dressing room kind of layout - and I'm not sure about the other floors. 

Can someone kindly let me know if the 4th floor is indeed the BEST ?  Or if you feel any of the other decks are better? Thanks so much!

Have had 8248 on every single spirit class ship. Multiple times. It has the living room bedroom and dressing room with big closet. We LOVED those cabins! Discovered them a long time ago when CCL was charging as a regular balcony cabin….oh the good old days! I have read many many many posts over the years about soot, things thrown from lido etc. I have to tell you we never had ANYTHING on the balcony that wasn’t supposed to be there! Haven’t cruised on a spirit class in a long time (I’ll have to check my sig lol) but that was our experience. Walk up one flight of steps to get coffee, food, etc to bring down to balcony….8248 was our home away from home! 🤗

Been in 7298 many times because we were sailing with our DD so needed the sofa bed.

I was laying out on the lounger on the balcony one day and someone from Lido decided they didn't want their onions from their mongolian wok bowl and tossed them over the side which landed right on me.

Another time, a guy one deck above decided to throw his cup of ice over onto the balcony, I don't think he knew I was standing there, when I looked up at him like *****, he was very apologetic.

18 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

Been in 7298 many times because we were sailing with our DD so needed the sofa bed.

I was laying out on the lounger on the balcony one day and someone from Lido decided they didn't want their onions from their mongolian wok bowl and tossed them over the side which landed right on me.

Another time, a guy one deck above decided to throw his cup of ice over onto the balcony, I don't think he knew I was standing there, when I looked up at him like *****, he was very apologetic.

That’s horrible. I cannot stand people who do things like that. What’s the point? As I mentioned we never had any problems, one deck below lido. I guess in the 6 years since I’ve been in that cabin things have changed. 👿😡🤬

Deck 4 has the biggest balcony.  The glass angles in the higher up you go.  The balconies get smaller as you go up. You also have an overhang on 4th deck for some occasional shade and great when raining in Alaska. We were able to be outside because of that. We’ve  sailed  4th deck many times.  Best rooms hands down on Spirit class. Never had stuff thrown down on us. Or soot. 

Edited by silvercrikhix
  • Like 2

Hands down get a deck 4 Vista View!  Bigger overhang, multiple rooms, more usable balcony , because the rail isn’t so slanted as the upper decks, and walk down 1 flight of stairs and you are at the dining room. We have sailed in deck 4 Vista Views multiple times and will be again this July. Best cabins in the fleet!,🛳️❤️

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 8:32 PM, silvercrikhix said:

Deck 4 has the biggest balcony.  The glass angles in the higher up you go.  The balconies get smaller as you go up. You also have an overhang on 4th deck for some occasional shade and great when raining in Alaska. We were able to be outside because of that. We’ve  sailed  4th deck many times.  Best rooms hands down on Spirit class. Never had stuff thrown down on us. Or soot. 

This!  Deck 4 is the way to go.

• Like 1