Valiant Lady / Live / Feb 3 - 10 2024

scubagal44

4 hours ago, scubagal44 said:

Didn't win bingo, but it was still a great time! Carlos is the best. 

After that we grabbed some ice cream and caught Andy the Charmer at Sip for the Charmer's Lounge. Love him!

Now my booty is parked in my hammock and it's time to chill. I've got bubbles and a book, and I may even take a little nap. I can tell you I am for sure not going to make it to the seahorse auction, which is fine. We'll just make it to the race later in the week. 

Andy is so fun and his girlfriend is Verena the artist. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Juju113 said:

We board on 2/17!! Can't wait!!! Let us know how the weather on the ship is at night. I'm trying to figure out what PJ's to bring🤔

Have fun!

Will do! Last night for the PJ party the weather was warm, I was in a long sleeve top and shorts and was almost too hot. Haven't been outside yet tonight so I'm not sure, but if it's anything like earlier today it should be pleasant!

• Like 4

Hey CC crew! Hubby here, reporting in as the scubaguy to my scubagal 😃. Just a quick update on the things DW missed.

On Scarlet Lady, we had poker with WPT – cash and tournaments, the real deal. Sadly, VL isn't dealing us that hand, just electronic tournaments with a rumored high rake (investigations pending). ♠️♥️♣️♦️

While DW snoozed, I dived into the sea horse auction. Maybe I'll join the bidding circus someday, but not this voyage. Hosted by Verna (The Artist) and Maddie (The Glow), it's a blast but not for the faint of fiscal heart – the cheapest seahorse cost a whopping $275! 🤑 Stay tuned for more adventures from the scuba duo!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You pretty much ordered exactly what I order at Pink Agave. And you drink the Entertainer at On the Rocks.., we are twins doing it a week apart. 😆

The Entertainer is so good!! 🤤 I'm warming up the ship for you. 😆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scuba_Tom said:

Hey CC crew! Hubby here, reporting in as the scubaguy to my scubagal 😃. Just a quick update on the things DW missed.

On Scarlet Lady, we had poker with WPT – cash and tournaments, the real deal. Sadly, VL isn't dealing us that hand, just electronic tournaments with a rumored high rake (investigations pending). ♠️♥️♣️♦️

While DW snoozed, I dived into the sea horse auction. Maybe I'll join the bidding circus someday, but not this voyage. Hosted by Verna (The Artist) and Maddie (The Glow), it's a blast but not for the faint of fiscal heart – the cheapest seahorse cost a whopping $275! 🤑 Stay tuned for more adventures from the scuba duo!

I admit I had to get on YouTube to see what a seahorse auction was all about!  😂  Looks like fun.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, scubagal44 said:

The Entertainer is so good!! 🤤 I'm warming up the ship for you. 😆

The Entertainer is my favorite drink. I always make a straight shot to get one when we board the ship 🙂 

• Like 2