Any recent price increases in Murano and Tuscan Grill not reflected on app?

rinshin

Checking cc statement from Celebrity charges is showing $131 for Murano versus app $120 and $119 for Tuscan versus app $110.  Looks like slight price increase?  

The Cruise Planner for an upcoming sailing of our show Murano a pre cruise discounted price of $54.99 pp so for 2 with the gratuity $132.  Tuscan pre cruise price is $49.99 pp so with gratuity $120.  

The discounted prices in the Planner are not the same on all ships all the time as there are periodic flash sales the are only for specific sailings.

16 hours ago, gerelmx said:

My cruise planner shows Murano $60 and Tuscan $55 (without discount), 2 people dinner with gratuities is Murano $144 Tuscan $132

10 hours ago, BobbM81 said:

I was charged $179.94 for 3 at Tuscan and $197.94 for 3 at Murano for an upcoming June cruise on the Equinox 

We've been in Tuscan Grill half a dozen times since Restart, most recently over Christmas/New Years.  100% abysmal.  (We keep looking for improvement due to unlimited speciality dining being included in our suite price).   Pasta improperly cooked, had to search for the lobster in the Lobster Rigatoni Alfredo, upcharged steaks tough, food service & sommelier slow and surly, BUT the meatballs were still good!  On our most recent cruise, a lady who was VERY patient left the table (twice) she was sharing with her male partner in order to get another glass of wine. DH and I would not pay $25 p.p. for this negative experience!!