Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

I have… I won’t say I’ve been negative but I have sort of ignored Tommy for a few years due to the rejection. But I have enjoyed his shows and have re-reached out  since a key name in his show is Greg who cheated with his wife. I just want to make sure everything is cool. As far as  I know, I don’t know his wife.

IMG_9858.thumb.jpeg.86e5a48457fed94f4c4b9a30e91524cf.jpeg

IMG_9859.thumb.jpeg.d9aad99c37f719c3eea78261355ef7dd.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

While we’re talking comedy schedules, a month ago “professor cruise” totally ripped off my years of hard work in that area...and has ignored all of my communication attempts…so…take that how ever you want to. You saw my email with Tommy Drake from three years ago. I’ve been pounding the pavement for five years and with one copy and paste, she’s up there with me.

IMG_9058.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

IMG_9060.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

While we’re talking comedy schedules, a month ago “professor cruise” totally ripped off my years of hard work in that area...and has ignored all of my communication attempts…so…take that how ever you want to. You saw my email with Tommy Drake from three years ago. I’ve been pounding the pavement for five years and with one copy and paste, she’s up there with me.

IMG_9058.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

IMG_9060.jpeg

I’ll just let it all hang out.

IMG_9873.jpeg

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Sounds terrible

I won’t order again.  I basically just go down these menus and order all of the rum/vodka drinks. That one is a no repeat. I take these bullets for you.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

If you see a sg watermark or me posting a link instead of a picture or file like I normally would it’s totally me thinking prof cruise knowing how out of date she is and how hard it was…impossible..for me to post an accurate jubilee menu prior to this cruise and I normally wouldn’t mind….But it’s gotten a bit personal with me now. I don’t want her taking anything from me again….ever. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 23