Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

I was looking at my OBC and it doesn’t look like I’ll spend it all. So I decided to look into a specialty. Preferably Rudis since it’s not on the other ships I’m going to be on.

I looked at menus. Tonight i would have the spare ribs which is good. Tomorrow is lobster. Then Friday I want to go with one of the new items..the duck.

So I want to get int rudis tonight. App says no availability. So I walk up.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Is it just me or is that ship UGLY?

I guess that depends on whether or not you’re a fan of right angles. For you, I’m guessing no….

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

22 hours ago, PayneAS said:

I love watching Matt Heafy (Trivium) on Twitch too! I saw them in concert once and they were excellent.

Edit: added second sentence 🙂

I didn’t intend to wear this to rudis but here we are…

IMG_1075.jpeg

• Like 9

Oh my waitress asked if I had any allergies. I said only seafood. Which I thought would be funny since we’re at a seafood restaurant. She starts writing and says out loud “no…. sea….food.” I don’t think she appreciated it as much as i expected. I went on to tell the people at the table next to me..who I had been talking to..the squid ink story. I got the feeling she didn’t appreciate sitting through that either. But they enjoyed it.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 22

That’s why I try to get into a habit of changing into my evening wear in the afternoon before I hit the bar. If I don’t I run out of time and end up in rudis in a t-shirt and under armour shorts.

The table in front of me is all in basically the Same thing so it doesn’t feel like a huge deal. Everyone other than our two tables is dressed nicer though.

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

My future husband. This is carnivals newest show.

My dinner made me a couple mins late. There are plenty of seats in here but everyone is on the side. So I find a row that has 3 people on the end. 30 open seats. Then two people on the other end. Those ladies had no interest in letting me in. Didn’t Move there legs one bit. I had to squeeze in that three inches of space between them and the seats in front of them

IMG_1084.thumb.jpeg.e7392c591252ab63248764eb51c92dcf.jpeg

IMG_1087.thumb.jpeg.7625b3231dd1b999494c9a77c78d5be2.jpeg

IMG_1088.thumb.jpeg.e8c60dcdbee948f2acb3ec6f0dcc829d.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Since I got in a few mins late to that I just need anyone who sees it to let me know if there were any songs before dear future husband. I know you won’t but I can still ask.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4