Deck 17 Cabins on the Enchanted Princess by the Retreat Pool

peiguy48

34 minutes ago, peiguy48 said:

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in the Deck 17 cabins by the Retreat Pool and if so what is your opinion of them?  Thank you 😊

I stayed in S218, a balcony on the Discovery last year and I LOVED that cabin. The balcony was larger than the regular balcony cabins and partially covered. I loved being able to open the door and see how busy or not the retreat pool was, it was a short walk back to my cabin if I needed anything.

The Retreat bar was there and Lido deck was just one below to grab food. The hot tubs were one deck above. It was quiet in the evenings because the bar & pool close at like 7:00pm.

This would be my first choice of cabins based on me loving to hang by the pool which is adult only.

• Like 2

Have you seen videos?  If you would be interested, you can go to cruise deck plans website, pull up the ships that have this layout, and it will show a YouTube symbol for those cabins that have a video posted.

Personally, I would love to be there near the adult pool...  but after being in a cabin on those uppermost decks during a cruise with high winds and surf...  I book lower decks.

Edited by Wishing on a star

I stayed in one on Discovery enjoyed it but next time would book away from the door to deck as I think the spring on the door was broken and it slammed many times a day ...go further to front opposite the pool area .

Just booked one of these on Enchanted to be close to adult only areas and Sanctuary. Question: do these suites have complimentary 24 hour room service? Do full suites get complementary wifi? Does Reserve class dining mean you can pick a dining room or is it just one dining room with dedicated Reserve seating?

The fine details are not clear and so far the customer service has been far from helpful. Suites should have all the amenities clearly spelled out. I don't want to pay for something twice. Also, my cruise advisor had incorrect info on disability accessibility on Enchanted. She finally called the ship supervisor to determine that the Sanctuary is fully accessible

She apologized and said management would be correcting her information which was in direct conflict with the deck plan accessibility maps.

23 minutes ago, Miss Melly said:

Just booked one of these on Enchanted to be close to adult only areas and Sanctuary. Question: do these suites have complimentary 24 hour room service? Do full suites get complementary wifi? Does Reserve class dining mean you can pick a dining room or is it just one dining room with dedicated Reserve seating?

The fine details are not clear and so far the customer service has been far from helpful. Suites should have all the amenities clearly spelled out. I don't want to pay for something twice. Also, my cruise advisor had incorrect info on disability accessibility on Enchanted. She finally called the ship supervisor to determine that the Sanctuary is fully accessible

She apologized and said management would be correcting her information which was in direct conflict with the deck plan accessibility maps.

No complimentary room service with a suite except for breakfast on the door hangar.

No complimentary wi-fi with a suite. 

Reserve class is one section of the mid ship dining room with no wait and an extra entree.

Suggestion would be to get Plus or Premier - both room service delivery and wifi is part of the package. 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2024 at 12:56 PM, peiguy48 said:

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in the Deck 17 cabins by the Retreat Pool and if so what is your opinion of them?  Thank you 😊

I stayed in first room by door deck 17 Sky Princess,it can be noisy at times, movies and band music.I did not hear any noise from retreat pool. I heard some noise when they set up pool chairs in the morning but I am an early riser.I have booked first room deck 16 on Enchanted in April  and will see how that goes