Current Euribia cruises. Embarkation and other queries, please

PrincessPete

With several family members, I am on the Euribia Northern Europe cruise on 15 March. We are experienced cruisers but not on MSC large ships and are finding their website difficult! I would be most grateful for help from those who know.

EMBARKATION: It says when we check in shoreside we get a cruise card which gives access to the cabin but elsewhere says you get the card in the cabin (how do we get in the cabin 😀.) Can you please clarify where we get the card?

It then says we activate it (to make onboard purchases) with a c/c number at an onboard machine.

So can someone please confirm whether we get the card shoreside or in the cabin and that we do have to activate it at a machine onboard as suggested? (I have always registered a c/c shoreside previously but realise things change).

SHOWS: Can you only book shows etc onboard?

MSC APP: I have downloaded the app but it does not recognise my booking ref which I will deal with, of course, but what is the app used for onboard, please? Does it work well?

Hope my queries all make sense and I will be most grateful for any help. Thank you.

I embarked Euribia at the end of October last year.   Cruise card was given at the embarkation desk.   Given embarkation in Southampton on Euribia will be a partial one given she embarks / disembarks at all her ports in a continuous loop, can't see why that would have changed.

There are machines in the main atrium and of course at customer services to register a card for purchases.   However, if you have already registered a credit card when you do your web check in etc, then you don't need to do anything.

Shows can only be booked once on board, either via one of the touch screens located all the way throughout the ship, or via the cabin TV, or via the MSC for ME app.   The app is decent compared to other cruise lines.

Enjoy.

Edited by showingdiva
  • Like 1