Celebrity All in One drinks Package

2 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Does Celebrity still offer all in one drinks and wi-fi packages on their cruises? If not, How do we get free drinks?  This would be on the Summit.

We recently booked our first cruise with Celebrity also on the Summit to Alaska for this upcoming August.  Our TA got us the group rate that also included the classic drink package, basic Wi-Fi, gratuities and some OBC. Looking at the cruise planner I see I have the ability to upgrade the drink package and Wi-Fi to the premium.  I also see on the planner the ability to purchase all levels of the drink packages and both Wi-Fi levels individually.  When I did a mock booking for pricing I was given the option of cruise only or an all included rate that had the drink package and Wi-Fi. 

There is no such thing as an  all in one drinks package (in case anyone is looking).  There is an All Included fare option for eligible cabin categories which includes the Classic Beverage pkg and Basic wifi. Alternatively   you can choose a Sail only fare and purchase the beverage package  and wifi package separately. You need to do your own math with the current pricing for your sailing to see which would be to your advantage.

Of course, drinks with a package arent free- you have paid for them with the package. Free drinks - cheap sparkling wine at the "art" auctions? Or limited happy hour drinks once you reach Elite status. Or drinks in the Retreat Lounge if you have paid for a suite.

Edited by mom says

Similar to what others have said.

If you are booking a new cruise on the Celebrity website, the prices presented on the front page are now (typically) Cruise-Only fares.  As you proceed to 'book', after you select your room you will be presented with a screen much like the one below (just a random 3 night I selected) and it will give you All Included option which will indicate the added cost.  This would of course vary based on cruise/length.

If you book Cruise-Only fare then you purchase a drinks package later.  Drink packages along with many other things are available for purchase when you log into your booking, much like buying excursions or specialty dining.

image.thumb.png.76b45df503228a2efc2eb1f6d150c2d6.png

Edited by poffles

It used to be called  All Inclusive, which included  drinks, tips, wifi and OBC.

I got a good deal on the 22.4.24  TA on the Silhouette.

Cabin price € 3308 Euros for a V2 Balcony.  incl. the above  with 400 US OBC.

I used this to upgrade my drinks and wifi.

These prices are long gone  !!!!!!

Just got lucky I guess.

happy cruising 

Stephen