Getting a Table for 2 MTD

My wife and I will be on the Adventure in a few weeks.  We have MTD and I have reservations for each day.  How do I ensure we get a table for 2 each evening?  My reservations are not all at the same time although most are within 30 min of each other.  

First time RCL cruisers.  With other cruise lines getting a table with MTD or the equivalent has not been difficult at all.  I am trying to set expectations to avoid frustration and disappointment.  

Should I go to the MDR on embarkation day and tip the person at the desk and ask for a specific table?  Would it do any good or will we just be subject to the luck of the draw as to which table we get each night?

I would appreciate any advice on how to make this happen.  The early dining just seemed too early and the late dining too late.  Otherwise I would have chosen one of those.

38 minutes ago, jeffr6596 said:

My wife and I will be on the Adventure in a few weeks.  We have MTD and I have reservations for each day.  How do I ensure we get a table for 2 each evening?  My reservations are not all at the same time although most are within 30 min of each other.  

First time RCL cruisers.  With other cruise lines getting a table with MTD or the equivalent has not been difficult at all.  I am trying to set expectations to avoid frustration and disappointment.  

Should I go to the MDR on embarkation day and tip the person at the desk and ask for a specific table?  Would it do any good or will we just be subject to the luck of the draw as to which table we get each night?

I would appreciate any advice on how to make this happen.  The early dining just seemed too early and the late dining too late.  Otherwise I would have chosen one of those.

We have always gone to MDR on the date of embarkation to confirm we are a party of 2 and confirm our times. We have also changed some times because we could not get the times we wanted pre-cruise. We have never tipped to do this.

• Like 1

Getting a table for two is almost guaranteed with MTD.  If you want the same table and same servers each night just ask and they will arrange it. It has been no problem for us.  There is no need to tip for this request but you can if you want to.  

• Like 1