HAL Website Help Please and Other Questions

BabySarge

So, I have a total of one cruise with HAL from quite a few years ago but am not new to cruising having 700 plus days at sea with Princess, however, the bloom has started to fade from Princesses rose and DH, and I have booked what looks like a lovely itinerary for September and October of this year with HAL.  With that being said, I have searched this forum as well as the "....for Dummies" thread and haven't had much luck in finding answers to the following so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

1.  Where on the HAL website or within my booking can I see or print out my travel summary such as what I am used to with Princess?  I have attached an abbreviated example of what I'm talking about for reference (hopefully).  Or is this something that is not available on the HAL website?

2.  Both my husband and I are retired military and qualify for the military benefit that Carnival Corporation generously gives to veterans and on Princess, the amount of OBC is determined by the length of the cruise.  For example, for cruises 6 days or less you each get $50 OBC, cruises 7 to 13 days you each get $100 OBC, and for cruises 14 days or more you each get $250 OBC.   I have found that HAL does have a military benefit program and has qualified both my husband and me in that specific program but what I am unclear about is if we will both receive the benefit or if it is only per stateroom.  Also, it is unclear if it is a flat amount of $100 or if it varies based on the length of the cruise.  

Thanks for your patience and any help you can give.

Travel Summary Attachment.pdf

I believe that the military OBC is one per cabin - but I don’t want to swear to it.  You need to register fro it and I think once you do that you will see what you receive as well as the terms and conditions.

The travel summary on Princess you reference is HAL’s confirmation (slightly different format but confirms all).  It should have been sent to you by your TA or PCC.  If you didn’t get it - request it.  It’s a must for me.  It’s not on the HAl site.

However on the HAL site is “your itinerary”.  It will show anything you booked pre-cruise as well as a benefit if you have it.  the others don’t show there.

• Thanks 1