Tropical Tours Samoa

YoPhilly

My husband and I spent a full day with Trudy and Jimmy Dwyer of Tropical Tours Samoa.  They picked us up right at the pier with smiling faces, a big welcoming hug, and a clean, comfortable vehicle. Our tour was a little more than six hours, and the two of them were so much fun and so hospitable…we learned and laughed.  On our way out of town, they stopped to pick up delicious picnic lunches, and then we were off.  Samoa is filled with natural beauty, and the Dwyers were keen to show us their island. Their love for Samoa is evident, and they are eager to take guests to places the larger tours can’t access.  We had our picnic lunch with million dollar views. Above all else, what we will remember most from Samoa is Trudy and Jimmy - their hospitality, laughter, and love of their tropical paradise.  I highly recommend them.

tropicaltourssamoa@gmail.com

image4.jpeg

IMG_6061.jpeg

IMG_6057.jpeg

IMG_6050.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

• Thanks 2

On 2/11/2024 at 1:48 AM, YoPhilly said:

My husband and I spent a full day with Trudy and Jimmy Dwyer of Tropical Tours Samoa.  They picked us up right at the pier with smiling faces, a big welcoming hug, and a clean, comfortable vehicle. Our tour was a little more than six hours, and the two of them were so much fun and so hospitable…we learned and laughed.  On our way out of town, they stopped to pick up delicious picnic lunches, and then we were off.  Samoa is filled with natural beauty, and the Dwyers were keen to show us their island. Their love for Samoa is evident, and they are eager to take guests to places the larger tours can’t access.  We had our picnic lunch with million dollar views. Above all else, what we will remember most from Samoa is Trudy and Jimmy - their hospitality, laughter, and love of their tropical paradise.  I highly recommend them.

tropicaltourssamoa@gmail.com

image4.jpeg

IMG_6061.jpeg

IMG_6057.jpeg

IMG_6050.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

We spent a day with them last March. Great day! Did you stop for coffee and muffins up in the hills? I wanted to go swimming in the trench but after the big lunch I didn't think I'd make it back up the ladder. Did get in and swim at the seminary school. Trudy was awesome in bargaining down the price of shirts for our Grandsons. Great People, can't recommend enough.

Edited by Yehootu
  • Like 1