Mixed Drinks/Cocktails with drink packages

sstepson

Hi all,

I may be overthinking this, but can someone explain how Celebrity handles mixed drinks and cocktails within the drink packages? Like…I’ve seen the lists of brands that are included with each package, but I’m still a bit confused…

For example, with the classic package, if I order a Captain Morgan and Coke, would that be included with no extra charge since both Captain and Coke are included in the drink package? For a Bloody Mary, would it be just include a vodka from the classic package? 

It’s just a bit confusing (at least to me) how it’s laid out by Celebrity…

Thanks,

Steve

Yes. Regular “well” drinks will be in the classic package based on the liquor. If the base is a premium package liquor, it’ll be in the premium package. So Zacapa and coke (an abomination…) would be in the premium package as long as the Zacapa is in the PP. Just think of the classic package as the well and the PP as a call liquor. 

• Thanks 1

Hello.

You can get any mixed drink made within the classic drink package selection of alcohol.  So Captain Morgan (a spiced rum) and Coke is included as is Gin & Tonic, Vodka & Soda etc.  You need to specify if you want Captain Morgan or Bacardi or Smirnoff etc. by name (or whatever you want from the classic package) with your mix. 

If you order a Bloody Mary or Caesar, you can specify how spicy you want it and if you want Clamato or Tomato Juice.  

You get frozen drinks included (Pina Colada, daiquiri) and also drinks like Mojitos and Long Island Iced Tea, just to name a couple. They don't necessarily show on the menu, but just ask.  They will always tell you if it will be an uncharge to your drink  before they make it for you.

Its very simple and they are very accommodating.

Cheers! 

• Thanks 1

Just an add on to what I said before... you can also specify what size glass you want lol.  They are generous with their shots, so if you like it strong the standard glass they use may suffice.  But you can also ask for a larger glass, and ask for the full cold can of soda on the side.  

As I said before, the bartenders are very friendly & accommodating. Just be polite & respectful as we all should be and you will be fine with getting what you like to drink. 

4 hours ago, debfed65 said:

Just an add on to what I said before... you can also specify what size glass you want lol.  They are generous with their shots, so if you like it strong the standard glass they use may suffice.  But you can also ask for a larger glass, and ask for the full cold can of soda on the side.  

As I said before, the bartenders are very friendly & accommodating. Just be polite & respectful as we all should be and you will be fine with getting what you like to drink. 

Perfect…thanks so much for the info!!!

So along the same lines... The macallan reviver at cafe al bacio is $15, so technically the classic drink package but maccallan was recently (?) removed from the premium liquor list.  Can you order that alone?