Questions for our cruise on Enchanted Princess

mali06

I understand that one MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day.  Does anyone know the hours and which MDR?  Aso, I believe that you can pay $15.00 for unlimited room service delivery during the cruise.  Who do you pay and how?  Thank you in advance.

MDR will be open about 12-1330. Not sure which one but just go to each one to see if they are open. Do not rely on what the crew says.

The 14.99 will be put on your portfolio to be pad at the end of your cruise along with any other charges you incur.

Edited by Potstech

59 minutes ago, mali06 said:

I understand that one MDR is open for lunch on embarkation day.  Does anyone know the hours and which MDR?  Aso, I believe that you can pay $15.00 for unlimited room service delivery during the cruise.  Who do you pay and how?  Thank you in advance.

Room service via using the Ocean Now APP if you do not have Plus or Premier, will result in a one time Ocean Now activation fee  of $14.99 upon your first Ocean Now order which you will need to acknowledge.  Calling room service from your stateroom phone if you do not have Plus or Premier will result in a $5 fee each time you call. 

The MDR open for lunch will be stated in the Patter/Event listing, go to Guest services if one is not in your stateroom if you happen to go to stateroom early to drop off luggage.

20 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Room service via using the Ocean Now APP if you do not have Plus or Premier, will result in a one time Ocean Now activation fee  of $14.99 upon your first Ocean Now order which you will need to acknowledge.  Calling room service from your stateroom phone if you do not have Plus or Premier will result in a $5 fee each time you call. 

The MDR open for lunch will be stated in the Patter/Event listing, go to Guest services if one is not in your stateroom if you happen to go to stateroom early to drop off luggage.

I have seen the times differ between ships but generally either 12:00-1:30 or 11:30-1:00. The earlier time I have only seen on Alaska cruises

2 hours ago, wallyj said:

Thank you!!!  

2 hours ago, memoak said:

I have seen the times differ between ships but generally either 12:00-1:30 or 11:30-1:00. The earlier time I have only seen on Alaska cruises

We are going to New England and Canada so who knows.  But thanks.  That helps a lot.

3 hours ago, Potstech said:

MDR will be open about 12-1330. Not sure which one but just go to each one to see if they are open. Do not rely on what the crew says.

The 14.99 will be put on your portfolio to be pad at the end of your cruise along with any other charges you incur.

Thanks so much.