How many Wi-Fi devices??

pocka

19 hours ago, dgorder said:

For what it is worth, in 2022 I cruised with the Princess Plus package. I decided to upgrade to the four wifi device package and Princess automatically discounted for the single device from the Plus package and also gave me the Elite Captain's Circle discount for wifi.

Added note: Remember that if you upgrade to Princess Premium, it costs $20 extra per day. Premium allows 4 wifi devices as part of that $20, 

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, dgorder said:

For what it is worth, in 2022 I cruised with the Princess Plus package. I decided to upgrade to the four wifi device package and Princess automatically discounted for the single device from the Plus package and also gave me the Elite Captain's Circle discount for wifi.

Added note: Remember that if you upgrade to Princess Premium, it costs $20 extra per day. Premium allows 4 wifi devices as part of that $20, 

Yes, Premium upgrade is $20/day, but both passengers have to have it so it is $40/day.

On 8/1/2024 at 8:01 PM, dgorder said:

How much was your additional daily charge?

Is it possible to upgrade to four devices prior to boarding?  We have the Plus package and whenever I hit the "upgrade" button on the Princess app for internet it just tells me I have the Plus package and won't let me do anything else.  We are past final payment and all "ready to sail" steps completed, but no change.  If we cannot upgrade prior to boarding, can we do it once we go online once we board?  (Like one selected a package based on loyalty status in the old days?)  Or does one have to visit the Internet cafe?