Changing dinner reservation to Ship Show on the app

tbmrt

I have a reso for Gunbae at 8:30 and would like to change it to 8:30 to 10:30 Ship Show with dinner instead.

At embarkation should I cancel my current reso at Gunbae before trying to book the Ship Show due to this time overlap? I'm afraid to cancel my Gunbae reso and then not be able to book the Ship Show with dinner. 

2 hours ago, tbmrt said:

I have a reso for Gunbae at 8:30 and would like to change it to 8:30 to 10:30 Ship Show with dinner instead.

At embarkation should I cancel my current reso at Gunbae before trying to book the Ship Show due to this time overlap? I'm afraid to cancel my Gunbae reso and then not be able to book the Ship Show with dinner. 

Doesn’t make any difference. It’s a Ship Show is a show booking so you can have one at the same time as a dinner booking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2024 at 6:08 AM, jon81uk said:

Doesn’t make any difference. It’s a Ship Show is a show booking so you can have one at the same time as a dinner booking.

Actually, I'm not sure this is still true. When we were on the New Year's sailing, while trying to book Ship Show we got an error message saying that we were already booked for something else at that time (dinner reservations), after we cancelled the dinner reservations, we were able to book the Ship Show no problem. All that said, don't worry about it if you are doing this right when you get on the ship, everything will work out. The Ship Show won't "sell out" in the time it takes for you to cancel a dinner reservation. 

• Like 1