Live from the Mardi Gras02/17/24 cruise. It is Mardi Gras time (well close), come on along for the ride.

jimbo5544

Did you happen to notice if there is a place to rent jet skis by the port in Nassau?  We will be on the Mardi Gras in March and don't have an excursion planned but my teens really want to rent jet skis. (They know they might have to be passengers and not drivers and are OK with that.)  It's not an option through Carnival, and I'm a little uncertain about doing it ourselves...

2 hours ago, PJDH4 said:

Did you happen to notice if there is a place to rent jet skis by the port in Nassau?  We will be on the Mardi Gras in March and don't have an excursion planned but my teens really want to rent jet skis. (They know they might have to be passengers and not drivers and are OK with that.)  It's not an option through Carnival, and I'm a little uncertain about doing it ourselves...

I did not.  We had nothing planned.  So we just walked around town.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Is there a story here?   

IMG_9315.jpeg

Maybe, but DW almost always falls asleep in her recliner for a few hours before waking up to go to bed. If she were to fall asleep on our balcony I would cover her up (provided that I was still awake to do so, of course🤣).

• Like 2
  • Haha 4