Emerald Deck 10 Aft questions

tulok

1. Does the aft elevator go to deck 19? from deck 10? 

2. Some youtube videos have a footstool with the balcony furniture on deck 10 cabins and some do not. Is this something I will have to ask for? What has been your experience asking for additional furniture?

3. We always stay aft as we find the back of the ship bars, pools, etc are not a busy. What is your experience with the aft spaces?

Thank you in advance 

1. There are 4 aft elevators. The outer two go up to Skywalkers. The inner two stop at deck 17 by the youth center with stairs that go up to deck 18.

2. My Emerald Caribe deck starboard side cabin had chairs and a footstool. If you don't have a footstool request one from the cabin steward. If they have one they would provide it.

3. Seating around the Terrace Pool is limited thus making the area not as busy as the main pool areas. People do enjoy the Terrace Pool area. It's more peaceful with nice aft views. The Terrace Pool sits halfway between decks 14 & 15. It's up 1/2 flight of stairs from deck 14 aft doors to the pool area and another 1/2 flight to the Outrigger Bar and the Horizon Terrace. The Horizon Terrace has tables. It's one of the outdoor eating areas next to the Horizon Ct. buffet. There are also some lounges along the sides on decks 15 & 16. Regarding Bars. I never really see too many hanging out on the bar stools of the Outrigger Bar. It's not really that type of bar. The bar stools are fixed in place. You can use the Ocean Now App to order a drink from the bar and it will be delivered to you.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, skynight said:

1. There are 4 aft elevators. The outer two go up to Skywalkers. The inner two stop at deck 17 by the youth center with stairs that go up to deck 18.

3.  I never really see too many hanging out on the bar stools of the Outrigger Bar. It's not really that type of bar. The bar stools are fixed in place. 

1.  There are four aft elevators.  The outer two go up to deck 19.  The inner two go to deck 18.  Hence, they all go to 18, or Skywalkers.  Deck 19 is Princess Links and Center Court.

3.  The bar stools are no longer fixed.  They are a standard bar stool, with backs.

• Thanks 1