Tamarind and Nami Sushi, dining together?

Khlela

On the Eurodam the Tamarind and Nami Sushi are in the same general area. I was wondering, can you sit together for both? For instance, if two of us are wanting to enjoy the sushi only but a third person wants the Tamarind meal but no sushi can we all sit together with out the two wanting sushi needing to pay for the Tamarind?

That works.  We always schedule a dinner in Tamarind restaurant and then select add ons from Nami.  My partner loves sushi and adds it on to his meal.  If one person in your group just wanted Nami Sushi and not the Tamarind meal I don't know why they would object.   There are many more tables in Tamarind than Nami Sushi. 

• Like 1

Yes, but....  Tamarind requires a reservation which is charged to your credit card (prior to boarding) or stateroom when onboard.  The question above is: How does one just "go to Tamarind, not order Tamarind and just order from Nami"? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, julia said:

Yes, but....  Tamarind requires a reservation which is charged to your credit card (prior to boarding) or stateroom when onboard.  The question above is: How does one just "go to Tamarind, not order Tamarind and just order from Nami"? 

If made onboard, a Specialty Restaurant reservation is not charged until you sign the slip at the end of the meal. At least that has been my experience.

• Like 1