Where do I order the distilled water that's delivered to the room?

Jeafl

I looked on the website and can only find the 12-packs of spring water.  I see nothing about distilled water at all, yet I know people have mentioned that they have it delivered.

Carnival carries distilled water which can be purchased either pre-cruise if you are sailing from a US port, or once on board. For pre-purchase, please contact our Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648 ext. 70039, Monday-Sunday from 9:00am-9:00pm ET. For purchase on board, please contact Room Service. Should you wish to bring your own distilled water with you, it must be hand-carried along with your CPAP machine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

Carnival carries distilled water which can be purchased either pre-cruise if you are sailing from a US port, or once on board. For pre-purchase, please contact our Fun Shops department at 1-800-522-7648 ext. 70039, Monday-Sunday from 9:00am-9:00pm ET. For purchase on board, please contact Room Service. Should you wish to bring your own distilled water with you, it must be hand-carried along with your CPAP machine.

Perfect! Thank you!

4 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

When my husband ordered it through room service once aboard, it was delivered almost instantly.  No more than 1-2 minutes after ordering, it was delivered to our cabin.  I think it was about $3.75 + delivery charge.

Similar with us on Magic this past December. Easily way under 10 minutes between phone call and delivery

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

When my husband ordered it through room service once aboard, it was delivered almost instantly.  No more than 1-2 minutes after ordering, it was delivered to our cabin.  I think it was about $3.75 + delivery charge.

7 hours ago, movtarget said:

Similar with us on Magic this past December. Easily way under 10 minutes between phone call and delivery

I don't use a CPAP but if I did this is what I would do. $3.75 is more than reasonable and worth not having to lug it myself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sparks1093 said:

I don't use a CPAP but if I did this is what I would do. $3.75 is more than reasonable and worth not having to lug it myself.

It's roughly double to what I pay at any store around here, but not having to carry it onto the ship is more than worth it for me.

• Like 2