EZAir names?

jean-lynd

I have not seen this asked before. Our TA booked our flights through EZAir. Our names are listed correctly on our Travel Summary but they look "funny" when I call up our flights on the airline sites. My TA tells me this is normal but I don't want to have any trouble with TSA. Our names are listed as Firstmiddle Mr Last. Do I need to worry about the missing space between the first and middle name or will it be okay with TSA? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but we don't fly very often and we cruise even less. Thanks!

My names were listed that way when flying last year, and when booking through various airlines they often don't allow enough room for my first and middle names and list Firstpartialmiddle Last but I haven't had any issues with TSA.

Since you don't fly very often I suspect that you don't have either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck. Those are the only situations where I have seen "Firstmiddle" problems. You should be good to go! 

41 minutes ago, jean-lynd said:

I have not seen this asked before. Our TA booked our flights through EZAir. Our names are listed correctly on our Travel Summary but they look "funny" when I call up our flights on the airline sites. My TA tells me this is normal but I don't want to have any trouble with TSA. Our names are listed as Firstmiddle Mr Last. Do I need to worry about the missing space between the first and middle name or will it be okay with TSA? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but we don't fly very often and we cruise even less. Thanks!

That is not an issue.  It is the way the airline computer system is programmed.  

We have never had an issue with Global Entry, TSA either, as they are well aware.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 12:27 PM, jean-lynd said:

Mine is like that also.  I think that I remember it on our last Princess cruise using EZ Air also.  I was going to contact Princess but I think that I will just leave it now.  

Thanks for posting

On 2/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, El_Snocat said:

Since you don't fly very often I suspect that you don't have either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck. Those are the only situations where I have seen "Firstmiddle" problems. You should be good to go! 

We don't fly very often but do have TSA PreCheck. It's definitely worth it to us. I have a Capital One credit card and it reimburses me for the cost of one PreCheck enrollment.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

We don't fly very often but do have TSA PreCheck. It's definitely worth it to us. I have a Capital One credit card and it reimburses me for the cost of one PreCheck enrollment.

Our Platinum Amex reimburses us for our Global Entry fees.