Liberty of the Seas (FLL Airport)--departure flight time

Taking a Liberty of the Seas cruise on March 18th. Cruise arrives back at port at 6 am on Friday, March 22nd. I understand it takes around 10-20 minutes to get to FLL Airport from cruise port. My flight is scheduled to leave at 10:30 am. I am assuming I have left myself enough time to get off the cruise ship and make it to the airport in time but just checking to see if I am missing something as it is my first RCL cruise and first time at FLL cruise port. I am planning on walking my own luggage off the cruise ship and taking a taxi cab to the airport. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Be ready to walk off at approx. 6:30.  Cabs, Uber and Lyft are outside.... There is facial recognition for passport holders, but have your passport out just in case.   Have a plan B just in case things go sideways. .  

We walked off with our luggage a couple years ago and were sitting at our gate at 7:40. We have TSA precheck so that helped a little but realistically it probably only saved us 10 minutes. If things (docking, clearing customs etc.) go according to schedule, you'll have no problem with a 10:30 flight.

You should be able to do it.  While you will have plenty of time if things go right, and a little time if things go wrong (i.e., customs is slow to open), you will have major issues if something goes really wrong (ship getting in late, for example). 

When would be your NEXT possible flight out?  More of a risk/reward decision.  If for "Whatever" reason your ship pulls in 90 - 120 minutes late (and YES it does happen for a variety of reasons...) you are basically SOL at that point.  What is the Plan B?  Would leaving at 1 pm be worth eh peace of mind?  Don't get me wrong - it is completely 'do-able' but sometimes things happen that we can't control...