Newbie to NCL - Club balcony suit perks

Bonka01

Newbie to NCL. Sailing on Norwegian Escape. Any perks for club balcony suite? Do we get to board earlier? First dibs for restaurant reservations and shore excursions-once on board? What about tenders? I know on other cruise lines, you get perks. Thanks.

club suites are just renamed mini suites, so unfortunately dont get your hopes up due to the new names.  they arent really "suites" in the true sense, they are a little nicer, and the bathrooms are bigger

if you read the response from n4w, the only true  'PERK" that differs from the ordinary cabins, is the free bag of laundry, and the possible treats delivered to your cabin a couple of times a week, while that's better than a poke in the eye, the treats are really nothing to write home about, and almost any one else sailing gets the same as on the list, unless a purple key card overwhelms you with joy and rapture

1 hour ago, FLAHAM said:

The early dining reservations are a big help.

Only if the system allows for override, on select ships this January ... MDR reservations taken only for parties of 6 or 8.  

Room service and breakfast menu are available, true for everyone else onboard (non-Haven/"full" suite categories) and they aren't free, there is a "nominal" delivery/service charge of $9.95 or $4.95 respectively, even for 2 pots of coffee and some juice.  Ice refill and coffee set-up are complimentary - someone else from an Inside stateroom can ask for the same, no charge.  Suffice to say, it's a mixed bag of "recognition" 

OP, welcome to CC and happy cruising.  

Do the lounge chairs recline in the club balcony suites?  I can't tell by the picture.  The balconies seem bigger than we are used to on Princess.  Their chairs recline.  Does the same on NCL Jade?

8 hours ago, gerena said:

Do the lounge chairs recline in the club balcony suites?  I can't tell by the picture.  The balconies seem bigger than we are used to on Princess.  Their chairs recline.  Does the same on NCL Jade?

If the CBS has a lounge chair, it will recline.  However, many CBS on the Jade have standard deck chairs.

9 hours ago, gerena said:

I would say unless it's one with a larger balcony, no.. Not an expert but a 'normal' club balcony doesnt have room for a recliner IMO..