Dining times on the Sun - when will they open?

nbsjcruiser

Trying to book dining times on the Sun for our November cruise. It says nothing is available. I suspect its because the ship hasn't sailed yet. officially. Any thoughts as to when I'll be able to select my dining times?

2 hours ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Trying to book dining times on the Sun for our November cruise. It says nothing is available. I suspect its because the ship hasn't sailed yet. officially. Any thoughts as to when I'll be able to select my dining times?

Dining reservations are currently open for cruises through March.

When they'll open for further cruises is anyone's guess.  Currently, speculation is that more dates will open after the first cruise actually sails..

It's wait and see 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DeniseAtBeach said:

Princess has advised us dining reservations should open up a month before departure; whether true or not, we shall see! We sail 8April.

So next month we should be able to book our MDR times then. Sounds good. Have a great cruise on the Sun. We can't wait.

On 2/23/2024 at 11:44 AM, nbsjcruiser said:

Have you been following the official Sun Princess thread?  Regular reports on there when folks have been able to access dining res.