Electrical sockets in cabin

Traderboy

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I posted some pictures.     There is a 220V, USB and 3 120V next to the bed.  

Also at the desk there are (I believer) 2 120V, 1 USB and 1 220V

image.thumb.png.310c9b5441fcf86fd10dee1f3fee7048.png

no power sockets by the bed except in suites. On Reflection there were 3 outlets at the edge of the Vanity Unit not 2 - 2 US and 1 European

52 minutes ago, the penguins said:

no power sockets by the bed except in suites. On Reflection there were 3 outlets at the edge of the Vanity Unit not 2 - 2 US and 1 European

They said they were sailing on Millennium and as part of the Revolution she underwent there are USB sockets in the base of the bed side lamps in the Veranda cabins.  They are no USB outlets in the base of the lamps in the Sky Suites.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

They said they were sailing on Millennium and as part of the Revolution she underwent there are USB sockets in the base of the bed side lamps in the Veranda cabins.  They are no USB outlets in the base of the lamps in the Sky Suites.  

he also said on Reflection there were 2 outlets I was correcting that as there are 3.

I wasn't aware that any M class  ship had been upgraded.

As part of the changes on S class Suites have had new power and USB outlets but no electrical changes have been made to any other class of cabin - those still have the same 3 outlets by the Vanity Unit and no USB ports. 

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

Reflection and Millennium aren’t tge sane kind of ship and really can’t be equated

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Both Millennium and Summit were Revolutionized in 2019.  I was in Sky Suite 6100 in April and May of last year and there is an electrical outlet behind the end table next to the bed but there are no USB or power outlets on the lamps. 

Someone posted a picture of a bedside lamp from one of the balcony cabins and it showed outlets. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, the penguins said:

he also said on Reflection there were 2 outlets I was correcting that as there are 3.

As part of the changes on S class Suites have had new power and USB outlets but no electrical changes have been made to any other class of cabin - those still have the same 3 outlets by the Vanity Unit and no USB ports. 

Millennium and Summit both had a complete Revolution -   All staterooms were updated to the driftwood color and all new carpeting and softgoods, Michael's Club converted to Retreat Lounge and both have Retreat Sun Decks.  

In addition the shops and Rendezvous  were updated.    If I recall nothing done to Cellar Master, Al Bacio, MDR, BLU, Luminae or the theater.

8 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Millennium and Summit both had a complete Revolution -   All staterooms were updated to the driftwood color and all new carpeting and softgoods, Michael's Club converted to Retreat Lounge and both have Retreat Sun Decks.  

In addition the shops and Rendezvous  were updated.    If I recall nothing done to Cellar Master, Al Bacio, MDR, BLU, Luminae or the theater.

Thanks. 

9 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Reflection and Millennium aren’t tge sane kind of ship and really can’t be equated

I know - Post 3 refers to both ships and I was responding to that Post.

From the Jim/Ian Post I assume that, apart from in Suites, the Revolution of both M and S ships involved no changes to the electrics in any cabins.