recommendation for private transportation with toddler car seats from Port Miami to FLL

Dktrpanda

we are coming back on Freedom of the Seas into Port Miami on a Monday morning, catching a 11:10am flight out of FLL, We are going to carry off our own luggage. i think we can maybe get off the boat at 8-8:30?

i want to get private transportation from Port Miami to FLL, and i can't use uber/lyft because I'm traveling with 2 toddlers so i'll need car seats, and I want a private (not shared) transportation because of the very tight schedule we have to catch the flight. I don't want to be wringing my hands while waiting for another party.

i've never had this tight of a schedule before, so i'm looking for the fastest transportation option, regardless of price (i cringe as i type those last words)

thanks!

While waiting for responses from people with experience arranging transportation with car seats, you might check out Larry's Limos which is recommended frequently on this board.

thank you for everyone's help! i ended up going with Larry's Limo which was on the pricier side for sure, but the service was impeccable. i arranged a pickup at 8am and they had the driver waiting in the limo lot nearby at 7am, so when we finally stepped out at 8am, he was right there.

both kids fell asleep in the car, and i noticed that the driver took turns a bit more slowly as to not wake them up. i would use them again in a heartbeat if i needed "for sure" transportation. 

I EASILY made the 11:10am flight out of FLL.

• Like 2