Vista - Thin Walls Reported on Celebrity Forum

We were on Vista in June, 2023 and didn't notice any noise issues. As for a clock, there is no nightstand clock, but there is one on the phone. Since the nightstand clock was virtually unseeable, the phone one is just as good. 

Someone mentioned the theater seating and stage. I don't remember it being much if any different that Marina or Riviera. We didn't go to the Aquamar dining area, but thought Ember was quite good. Not the fanciest by far, but good food and great atmosphere. Some don't like the fact they took out Jacques, but some of us found it our least favorite restaurant. 

My only real issue with the layout of the ship is that access to the rear elevators was eliminated by the addition of Ember. Going up to deck 6 and then up wasn't a big deal, though. If one is using a scooter/wheelchair or unable to climb one flight of stairs, I can see it would be a hassle to have to use the front elevators and then (if their room was at the back of the ship) have to either transfer to the rear elevators or go down their hallway quite a ways.

• Like 2

We sailed on a 10 night Vista Caribbean cruise in December. First Oceania cruise and we loved it.  I have to admit that we could hear so much from our neighbors. We were in a forward concierge level veranda. We could neighbors talking, arguing, etc. In my more than 20 cruises, it was surprising. It wasn't just the sounds from the TV. It was actual conversations. Just wanted to confirm what many others have said.

• Like 2

It is hard to argue that there are not some sound issues in cabins on Vista. It’s pretty apparent that it is not ship wide, but enough to be concerning. If the crew is getting a lot of complaints, it’s not just complaining CC members. 

• Like 4