Visit Japan Web - logout question?

WESTEAST

Posted (edited)

Successfully registered, completed Immigration clearance and Customs declaration and received our QR codes. Hoping someone (maybe @monkey@cruise) may be able to answer.

Question:  assumed I should logout but then saw this message below - if I don't get wi-fi at airport and remain offline, I will still be able to access my trip. Believe this what I understand from this message:

If you logout while you are offline, the data you are inputting may be lost 

In addition, a network connection is required to login again 

If you register from an airplane or other location and planning to use the app offline, stay logged in

Edited by WESTEAST

26 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Successfully registered, completed Immigration clearance and Customs declaration and received our QR codes. Hoping someone (maybe @monkey@cruise) may be able to answer.

Question:  assumed I should logout but then saw this message below - if I don't get wi-fi at airport and remain offline, I will still be able to access my trip. Believe this what I understand from this message:

If you logout while you are offline, the data you are inputting may be lost 

In addition, a network connection is required to login again 

If you register from an airplane or other location and planning to use the app offline, stay logged in

You can access offline:

https://www.vjw.digital.go.jp/manual/offline/visitjapanweb_manual_offline_en.pdf
AIrvine’s will distribute paper forms on flight before landing in Japan. Fill out the paper forms as a backup. Simple solution.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, monkey@cruise said:

You can access offline:

https://www.vjw.digital.go.jp/manual/offline/visitjapanweb_manual_offline_en.pdf
AIrvine’s will distribute paper forms on flight before landing in Japan. Fill out the paper forms as a backup. Simple solution.

Wonderful and very pleased that you saw my question!  You are always helpful and full of knowledge. 

8 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Wonderful and very pleased that you saw my question!  You are always helpful and full of knowledge. 

You are welcome, CC forums are designated for knowledge sharing. I am in Singapore now, will embark Millennium on 4th March to Japan. Taylor Swift concerts here, tribute to her everywhere, fans are in downtown and stadium area.

2 minutes ago, monkey@cruise said:

You are welcome, CC forums are designated for knowledge sharing. I am in Singapore now, will embark Millennium on 4th March to Japan. Taylor Swift concerts here, tribute to her everywhere, fans are in downtown and stadium area.

Very exciting and never been to Singapore but one day we will!  Enjoy Singapore and your cruise. We depart in March and looking forward to visiting Japan and South Korea. Thanks again.

8 hours ago, monkey@cruise said:

Do you intend to do a review of Millie? Would be great to read 👍.