Current Concierge lists?

I know there are current Cruise Director and Current Captain lists maintained.  I've searched and couldn't find one for Concierges (if there is one).  In particular, does anyone know who is currently the Diamond Lounge Concierge on Allure?  I have family traveling and have asked if I could get them an email address.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

I have never seen a Concierge list.  Just targeted questions like yours answered by somebody currently or recently on board.  By the way, the Diamond Lounge is now known as the Crown Lounge.  Diamonds can use the concierge, but may not be allowed in the lounge during happy hour on certain ships and sailings if a certain threshold of D+ and P's are on board.

15 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I have never seen a Concierge list.  Just targeted questions like yours answered by somebody currently or recently on board.  By the way, the Diamond Lounge is now known as the Crown Lounge.  Diamonds can use the concierge, but may not be allowed in the lounge during happy hour on certain ships and sailings if a certain threshold of D+ and P's are on board.

Thank you. Yep, I knew it was renamed, just couldn't for the life of me remember the name (knew it wasn't 'Suite Lounge', LOL).

Thanx

6 hours ago, birdylady said:

I know there are current Cruise Director and Current Captain lists maintained.  I've searched and couldn't find one for Concierges (if there is one).  In particular, does anyone know who is currently the Diamond Lounge Concierge on Allure?  I have family traveling and have asked if I could get them an email address.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

They aren't supposed to reply to outside emails. The exception is after the concierge emails you first prior to a cruise.