Regal Princess Western Caribbean - premium aft facing balcony or mini suite

Hi all!  We are cruising on the Regal

Out of Galveston on November 10th. In checking pricing today, I noticed that our Premium Aft facing balcony had a price drop. And that mini suites dropped as well. 

My question, and I know it’s personal preference, but I’m having a hard time making up my mind. Would you take the mini suite over the premium aft balcony for the extra space. Or would you keep the aft balcony and smaller room for those wake views. FYI, mini suite is $160 more than the premium aft balcony.  

Thanks! 😎

I loved the aft facing balconies, but as prices increased I found that a BW on emerald  E432 was a bargain! No obstruction straight out. Was not noisy near elevator.

you do get more space & a bath tub with a mini suite- not my choice.

Posted (edited)

We are addicted to aft facing balconies. Not only for the ability to see on both sides of the ship as well as out the aft, but the view at times leaving a port or watching a sunrise or sunset can be awesome! 😁

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Timeforvaca said:

Hi all!  We are cruising on the Regal

Out of Galveston on November 10th. In checking pricing today, I noticed that our Premium Aft facing balcony had a price drop. And that mini suites dropped as well. 

My question, and I know it’s personal preference, but I’m having a hard time making up my mind. Would you take the mini suite over the premium aft balcony for the extra space. Or would you keep the aft balcony and smaller room for those wake views. FYI, mini suite is $160 more than the premium aft balcony.  

Thanks! 😎

We are on the same cruise.  We prefer aft, however we now have to do an accessible cabin and chose a mini midship.  I will have to check on pricing.  Thanks for posting.