Will it be Bliss? Our first NCL Post-Covid Cruise - Live!

And the hop on hop off party begins!  Not sure this is as flexible as we expected.  Have to notify them if we plan to hop off and. It hop back on… 

IMG_6797.jpeg

• Like 2

So the hop on hop off bus is actually a structure tour. Stop, xx minutes, get

back on the same bus.  Not what I thought I was booking. Silly me…. This is actually the first ship tour we’ve ever done. We prefer private tours- more flexible and you don’t have to move together as a unit.  Ugh. 

• Like 2

What about “be back in 20 minutes” only applies to most?  Sitting and waiting for the late folks. Never be those folks…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dropped for an hour in “the golden zone”.  Walked over to see the beach- very authentic there!  Then found a restaurant for tacos.  No Pacifico so had to go with the margarita… 

IMG_6839.jpeg

IMG_6838.jpeg

IMG_6837.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m so glad  they didn’t have beer- these margaritas are fantastic!!!  Fresh squeezed lime juice- amazing! Shrimp tacos and marlin nachos upcoming! 

of note. We are our waiter’s first Kentuckians in 16 years here!! 

IMG_6842.jpeg

IMG_6841.jpeg

• Like 2

If you find yourself in the golden zone in Mazatlan, go see Ramon at Cafe Azul- he’s a local and has had the restaurants for 16 years.  He’s a gem!  Shared his salsa recipe - it was spectacular!   Shrimp taco plate, marlin nachos, two margaritas $565 - priceless experience!! 

IMG_6845.jpeg

IMG_6844.jpeg

IMG_6843.jpeg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, L1211 said:

Can we talk about ship time Versus port time??! Way too much trouble.  Please make ship time whatever your iPhone says it is!!! 

Yes! Totally agree! I actually left this feedback on my last post-cruise survey. Also dislike when they change the time back on the last night of the cruise so you end up losing an hour on the last night.