Port of Miami - Reserve Parking at a Different Terminal

At Port of Miami, does anyone know if you can park at one garage, even though you are departing from a different terminal?  For example, I’m thinking of parking at lot B, then walking over to terminal A which is where our ship will depart.  It appears that the cost per night to park at lot A is a lot higher than the cost to park at any other lot.

Also, can you reserve parking ahead of time at any of the parking lots other than lot A? I’m nervous about parking availability over Spring Break. TIA

I'm unaware of any reserved parking at the Port of Miami. I know personally that you can park at any garage and I always suggest you park after 10:00AM. After 10:00AM most of the passengers from last week's sailings have left the garage and are on there way home. I normally unload luggage and my family directly in front of the terminal first and then drive over to the parking garage. Secure the vehicle and walk back over to the terminal to meet up with my family.

5 hours ago, Corby114 said:

I'm unaware of any reserved parking at the Port of Miami. I know personally that you can park at any garage and I always suggest you park after 10:00AM. After 10:00AM most of the passengers from last week's sailings have left the garage and are on there way home. I normally unload luggage and my family directly in front of the terminal first and then drive over to the parking garage. Secure the vehicle and walk back over to the terminal to meet up with my family.

Thank you for the response, we’ll plan to arrive around 10:30.