How can I book a table for 5 at a specialty restaurant when they are across 3 reservations?

I booked all 3 rooms, and have access to them in my account. But when I try to book at a specialty restaurant, its effectively forcing me to book 3 reservations for 2, 2, and 1 as opposed to just booking a table for 5. We have already linked the reservations for purposes of main dining room. Will this carry over into the specialty restaurants? Should I call and book this by phone?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CuseJeff44 said:

I booked all 3 rooms, and have access to them in my account. But when I try to book at a specialty restaurant, its effectively forcing me to book 3 reservations for 2, 2, and 1 as opposed to just booking a table for 5. We have already linked the reservations for purposes of main dining room. Will this carry over into the specialty restaurants? Should I call and book this by phone?

If your reservations are linked it will show at the specialty restaurant as a combined reservation.  A quick visit to the maitre d at the specialty restaurant after boarding will also assure they have it as a single combined reservation for 5, and if for some reason it is incorrect, they will adjust it then.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

5 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

If your reservations are linked it will show at the specialty restaurant as a combined reservation.  A quick visit to the maitre d at the specialty restaurant after boarding will also assure they have it as a single combined reservation for 5, and if for some reason it is incorrect, they will adjust it then.

thank you

• Like 1

I also had to call Royal Caribbean for my anytime dining reservations for our group of seven. They said because I did not book directly with Royal Caribbean for the cruise, they had to book our dining manually.  It took many phone calls and lots of time to get it settled.

2 hours ago, renebfl said:

I also had to call Royal Caribbean for my anytime dining reservations for our group of seven. They said because I did not book directly with Royal Caribbean for the cruise, they had to book our dining manually.  It took many phone calls and lots of time to get it settled.

That’s crazy. I was able to book a table for 8 over 4 reservations in the planner. This is for Anthem sailing on March 31. 

As backup, email your request rcldining@rccl.com. Indicate ship, date of sail and reservation #s.