Edge Concierge Cabin 7 Night Coffee Service in the Room

While we are not in a suite but a regular room with a few extra perks, pun intended, I have a question about coffee service in the room.

How can we have a tray with a pot of coffee delivered each morning to the room?  Do we have to just do the hang tag on the door the night before or can we set up a standard order with the cabin steward?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

While we are not in a suite but a regular room with a few extra perks, pun intended, I have a question about coffee service in the room.

How can we have a tray with a pot of coffee delivered each morning to the room?  Do we have to just do the hang tag on the door the night before or can we set up a standard order with the cabin steward?

Since you are not in a suite thus no butler, IMO, the best way to do it, leave the door hanger out before you go to sleep.  They ask for a short window of time you want delivery, this way you'll only be up a few minutes and voila, knock knock...

Edited by Liao

8 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

Very simple, the boss sends me to the Al Bacio.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, the penguins said:

Very simple, the boss sends me to the Al Bacio.

LOL that is usually how we end up doing it alternating mornings...it's your turn, only we go to the buffet for coffee.

3 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

LOL that is usually how we end up doing it alternating mornings...it's your turn, only we go to the buffet for coffee.

due to the Boss' mobility issues alternating isn't an option. Nor is the buffet as that's much further to walk (our preferred cabin is Deck 7 close to the midship elevator which is almost directly above Al Bacio). Of course I am talking S class no idea how E class works.

19 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

do the hang tag on the door the night before 

This is our usual alarm clock.  They typically phone just before delivery---and are always a few minutes early.