Grand Cruise Exclusive Event

We will be on next year's Grand Cruise and need to reserve Shore Excursions next week.  Since the Grand Cruise does have an exclusive event, I was wondering if this will be listed in the Shore Excursion selection when I select?  I wouldn't want to reserve a long excursion that would cause us to miss the event.  Anyone have info on this? 

Thanks

One GV they told us ahead of time; last year, and again for this year, nothing announced in advance.  I wouldn't sweat it; you can always cancel your excursion to go on exclusive event.

Are you on Auckland to Athens on Voyager?  If so, I haven't seen excursions yet.

Marc

• Like 1

We were on the South America GV in December and they announced the special event venue during the pre-cruise gala dinner. They will make sure that excursions return in time to make the event.

• Like 1

On last year’s Grand Asia, we got an invitation once on board for a nice lunch with a Geisha presentation and a sake tasting at an historic property. We cancelled that day’s excursion because this was so much better. Plus our cruise returned to Kobe a couple of weeks later.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mrlevin said:

One GV they told us ahead of time; last year, and again for this year, nothing announced in advance.  I wouldn't sweat it; you can always cancel your excursion to go on exclusive event.

Are you on Auckland to Athens on Voyager?  If so, I haven't seen excursions yet.

Marc

Yes.  We just got off Explorer last week, but I'm excited and it's still a year away!   And we haven't seen the actual available tours either, we're just going through the one's on the website that pop up when I select each port and prioritizing our desired excursions.  Hopefully the list will be available soon. 

It's going to be a great cruise!!! 😎

• Like 1

Excursions for next year''s GV on Voyager are out and I'm not very happy; more additional cost excursions rather than free ones.  Even excursions that were free in the past are now cost added.  So much for Free UNLIMITED shore excursions.

Rant over, cheerleader returns.  😇

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 12:38 PM, mrlevin said:

Excursions for next year''s GV on Voyager are out and I'm not very happy; more additional cost excursions rather than free ones.  Even excursions that were free in the past are now cost added.  So much for Free UNLIMITED shore excursions.

Rant over, cheerleader returns.  😇

Yeah...we noticed that too.  Oh well.. I'm sort of at the point that what the heck... once in a lifetime cruise... what's a few thousand more?  

My kids disagree!  🤣